Monday, May 13, 2024

My Facebook hacked whilst I was in theatre having major stomach Surgery, how low can people go!


full image - Repost: My Facebook hacked whilst I was in theatre having major stomach Surgery, how low can people go! (from Reddit.com, My Facebook hacked whilst I was in theatre having major stomach Surgery, how low can people go!)
I was having major stomach surgery on 8th April. Put a status saying I was about to go to theatre...... See you in the other side hopefully.That night I wasn't with it enough to turn my phone on so left it till following day.Turned it on to update my FB and let everyone know I was still alive. My name had been changed. I started getting WhatsApp from friends asking why my name had been changed. Had I been posting items for sale? Had I asked them for money, they really found this weird as I don't ask anybody for anything. Especially as I know none of them have it. My partner tried everything to gain access for me. Everything from my user name, email, d.o.b. phone number, you name it. They changed it.I've messaged FB several times, shown copies of my passport, my driving license etc given them every previous detail regarding my account.Yet the bots say my evidence is not enough. I don't know what else to do.The same night my Microsoft and Netflix were also hacked. Any help in any direction would be appreciated. Especially losing my messenger and all the photos on my Facebook is devastating.Some of you wonderful people must have a clue what I need to do?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.