Monday, May 13, 2024

Need advice on dealing with a close friends abusive ex.


full image - Repost: Need advice on dealing with a close friends abusive ex. (from Reddit.com, Need advice on dealing with a close friends abusive ex.)
Okay so I’m a man in my 30’s who has a close female friend that I’ve known for years and years. Well she has an ex husband that was abusive and he likes to hack, stalk, etc.Last time he did this, he hacked all her social media accounts and text messaging on her phone, pretending to be her, and was like “we’re working on our marriage, stay away” (paraphrasing) and fooled me so I did. We usually communicate through text and the whole conversation seemed convincing enough as I thought it really was her. Anyway she eventually got back to me explaining what happened.Well he’s back at it again and even calling her routes to a different number (yes I’m sure I have the right number). So once again I’m in the dark.Last time she got it handled, eventually, but didn’t know he did it for a little bit. Now I’m worried about what’s going on, even if it was limited to this and non in person harassment last time.My only option is to just show up at her house. This could be problematic if he’s there as she has kids and this might create a disturbance. Granted i could get the shit kicked out of me, but idc about that (aside from medical bills), especially if it gets him arrested (he’s supposedly on probation of some sort).BUT that may not be the only outcome. Maybe he hurts her or it makes the problem worse and the cops don’t do anything anyway.She handled it last time, but idk, what if he does some extra shit this time? I don’t think he’d actually attack her (probation) but I’m not 100% sure.What should I do?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.