Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Question about Kernel level Anti-Cheat


full image - Repost: Question about Kernel level Anti-Cheat (from Reddit.com, Question about Kernel level Anti-Cheat)
Hi, this might be a dumb question but I would appreciate it if anyone knew the answer. So I want to play this game and it requires kernel level anti-cheat. However, as a precaution, since I know if someone hacks the anti-cheat and gets through to my system they'll be able to install whatever bad things they want. Specifically what I want to know is that, if someone gets access to the kernel, will they have access to keystrokes and passwords that I've inputted BEFORE they've taken it over or is it only after? I'm asking because I'm wondering if I should do a clean swipe of my laptop before I install the game. That way I can just avoid logging onto important accounts on that laptop. I also plan on clearing my cookies and such. Please let me know if you know that answer. Thank you.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.