Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Lav Mic Question- Beginner help!


full image - Repost: Lav Mic Question- Beginner help! (from Reddit.com, Lav Mic Question- Beginner help!)
Hi guys! I’m a very fresh videographer from NZ, want to up my sound skills and need some advice on what mic to use. The specific situation is that I’m wanting to start shooting peoples comedy sets but am unsure on how to record good sound. I’m thinking of getting a wireless Lav mic as I currently only have a Rode Shotgun Videomic that attaches to the top of my GH5 and due to only shooting at a wide it obviously doesn’t pick up very clear dialogue. My main question is will the stage mic the performers use affect the lav mic in any way? I’m just conscious of creating any feedback or not picking up great quality audio since I’ll meed it for the final product that I deliver later.If there’s a better way to do this please give me any and all tips! I’m on a small ish budget (under $500NZD) so any cheap hacks that’ll do the job for now until I can build up more of a client base would be great! Thanks for reading and any help!!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.