Friday, September 27, 2024

I’m not employed and I dropped out of college.


full image - Repost: I’m not employed and I dropped out of college. (from Reddit.com, I’m not employed and I dropped out of college. )
I wasn’t doing so well in college 2 years ago and working 30 hours in fast food because I didn’t get an internship meant my stress snowballed and I failed 3/5 classes. Some of my financial aid got stripped from me and I couldn’t afford school even if I worked 40 hours because my parents didn’t want to co-sign my loans for the next semester of classes I was going to repeat. Now I moved out of state to the Midwest. Work on side projects in the field of CS and do freelancing here and there to make $1-2k per month. I love tech and low level network programming; although I’m never going to get hired for it. School made CS so painful for me when I love painful things like troubleshooting and fighting the eBPF verifier. All of my side project businesses ultimately fail so I feel kinda hopeless but at least being a NEET and having a roommate while living in a cheap apartment hacking things together has cured me of my major depressive disorder to the point I haven’t taken my meds in a year when I used to feel terrible 24/7. Unless I make something on my own that contributes to society I will be stuck in a rut barely getting by and just stressing about if I’ll have enough people purchasing my software or freelancing that I can afford food on top of rent.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.