Monday, July 15, 2024

Resetting stats in 2024


full image - Repost: Resetting stats in 2024 (from Reddit.com, Resetting stats in 2024)
I played MW3 for a very long time but stopped playing a couple years ago. To my surprise, servers aren’t down (at least not on Xbox 360, I play on my Xbox one). My account got hacked in a lobby at the prestige I left off at which was 18 which took me all the way to master. So the thought is I reset my stats, and try to get there on my own.Is it worth a shot? Or do I just play the game while it’s still online. I’d love to grind it out but I fear I’ll get halfway through and the servers will be shut down. I guess I have nothing to lose but I still wanted some outside opinions before I pull the plug. Any thoughts are much appreciated 🙌


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.