Sunday, July 14, 2024

Can I become an investment banker if I was banned from opening a bank account with a certain bank?


full image - Repost: Can I become an investment banker if I was banned from opening a bank account with a certain bank? (from Reddit.com, Can I become an investment banker if I was banned from opening a bank account with a certain bank?)
I was banned from an account at age 16 (I am almost 18 now) from Barclays Bank UK due to suspicious activity (I had been hacked and had my account used for what I assume is some form of money laundering). Since then I have only been able to open a basic account with one bank, as they do not do credit checks. I believe that Barclays did not assess my situation properly but that's all said and done now. How would this impact my chances at becoming an investment banker? Any help would also be useful. Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.