Saturday, June 15, 2024

iOS Spam Mails Overwhelmed


full image - Repost: iOS Spam Mails Overwhelmed (from Reddit.com, iOS Spam Mails Overwhelmed)
Hello, I was hoping if someone with more knowledge of iPhone privacy settings could help me.I recently noticed my junk mails (in my iPhone’s Mail app) is getting filled with spam German dating emails (“Supreme Flirt” I think), and I keep blocking them but I keep receiving more from differently modified sender email addresses. I continue to block them.However, in one occasion I mistakenly clicked on one of the imbedded links and before it takes me to website, I quickly closed it.Now I’m concerned my iPhone (up-to-date iOS) may have download malware/spyware, and also a chance that hack my other devices by hacking our home WiFi (WPA2/3 security).Should I download a paid antivirus from App Store? Any suggestions on what to do next?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.