Thursday, May 30, 2024

Windows Defender found HackTool:/Win32/AutoKMS even though my Windows installation is legit


full image - Repost: Windows Defender found HackTool:/Win32/AutoKMS even though my Windows installation is legit (from Reddit.com, Windows Defender found HackTool:/Win32/AutoKMS even though my Windows installation is legit)
I bought this laptop a couple of years ago and it came with Windows which was installed upon starting the laptop for the first timeToday Defender found HackTool:/Win32/AutoKMS and I think the reason may have something to do with that I sanitized my SSD today and installed Windows fresh on it. Could that be it?What else could it be? I also installed Microsoft Office package with student license so that's also legit


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.