Wednesday, May 29, 2024

My account has been hacked and i am completely locked out, can i still recover it?


full image - Repost: My account has been hacked and i am completely locked out, can i still recover it? (from Reddit.com, My account has been hacked and i am completely locked out, can i still recover it?)
I just discovered that my tiktok account has been hacked and turned into a vietnamese scam account (pretty sure its vietnamese but i'm not entirely sure) the email has been changed along with the phone number and i am completely locked out of my account.I've tried looking at the tiktok support site but it has been absolutely useless to me since all of the advice requires me to be logged in, which i'm completely unable to do.Is there a way for me to get into contact with tiktok so i can recover my account, or do i just have to take the loss?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.