Wednesday, May 29, 2024

I Recieved a Threatening Mail, I Need a Little Help


full image - Repost: I Recieved a Threatening Mail, I Need a Little Help (from Reddit.com, I Recieved a Threatening Mail, I Need a Little Help)
https://ift.tt/hvUxHWV. I will be very systematic and honest. Subject is the mail above.Mail service is Outlook aka Microsoft.This mail was a self mail. It got sent to my mail address from my mail address.Mail was in the junk folder, which is not usuall for a self mail. At least based on my experiences.This is not a similar mail address to mine, this is literally my mail address.The password he mentioned is wrong.I didn't lost any of my devices.I didn't login to my account form an another device.I am traveling since 2 months, so I've used public networks time to time in different countries. Mostly cafe wifi's.I don't have a second monitor since 6 monthsI didn't masturbated in front of my PC since 6 months.I've checked my Microsoft account and there is no other device where I logged in, other than my laptop and my phone.I was getting password restarting attempts randomly for some time. What I did was I've changed my password everytime and also I've activated two step verification for my account.I am getting these Uganda King needs your help mails time to time.I am %99 sure this is just some sort of a trick, but a mail from my mail address, thats something new for me. I appreciate any info, thank you so much.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.