Thursday, May 9, 2024

HELP! My phone is possibly being hacked by my mother.


full image - Repost: HELP! My phone is possibly being hacked by my mother. (from Reddit.com, HELP! My phone is possibly being hacked by my mother.)
How do I know if my text notifications and details of messages from any social media app platform are being automatically sent to my mother’s phone?. She has told me herself that she receives every notification that I get. Although I was skeptical of this, I did receive a Snapchat and noticed that my mother had a notification in her messages that I had received a Snapchat and to tap to view. We have googlefi as a carrier and Samsung smart phones. I know this sounds crazy but I am not versed in this realm whatsoever. I need to know how someone can hack into my account and into several social media platforms when my password has not even been shared. I also have not received any suspicious codes or emails stating someone has tried to hack into my account or log into my account.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.