Thursday, May 9, 2024

Anyone else struggle with non-stop notifications, but get constant FOMO when you hit 'Do Not Disturb'?


full image - Repost: Anyone else struggle with non-stop notifications, but get constant FOMO when you hit 'Do Not Disturb'? (from Reddit.com, Anyone else struggle with non-stop notifications, but get constant FOMO when you hit 'Do Not Disturb'?)
Hey everyone! I’ve been grappling with something lately and I'm wondering if it's just me, or if some of you also experience the same.It's about the constant influx of notifications (from Gmail, Slack, Skype, Messenger, etc.) that hit me throughout the day. It seems like every 10 minutes there’s a new ping, and then it takes another 5 minutes to refocus on whatever I was doing before.Obviously, I could just enable 'Do Not Disturb' mode to cut out the distractions. But then another problem arises—I get this nagging feeling that I might miss something super important, like a last-minute meeting change or some kind of work or family-related emergency. It feels like a lose-lose situation: I'm either constantly distracted or constantly worried about what I might be missing.Does anyone else deal with this? How do you manage all those pings without missing the truly urgent stuff? Are there any tricks or tools that help you filter the important notifications but keep the rest at bay?Would love to hear your strategies or any life hacks you’ve got. Thanks a bunch!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.