Thursday, October 20, 2022

Why isn't bitcoin valued at 100K right now? It's 2022. I was told it's all a "temporary dump" before going bullish for more than six years now, where is my lamborghini?


full image - Repost: Why isn't bitcoin valued at 100K right now? It's 2022. I was told it's all a "temporary dump" before going bullish for more than six years now, where is my lamborghini? (from Reddit.com, Why isn't bitcoin valued at 100K right now? It's 2022. I was told it's all a "temporary dump" before going bullish for more than six years now, where is my lamborghini?)
Perhaps it will be worth that much in 2024? Maybe 2025? Maybe 2050?Because I was told back in 2012, 2014 and 2018 the same thing, that bitcoin will make me rich and it's the "internet gold". So I was wondering, maybe I was using a different calendar.They also told me, I should buy bitcoin at 40k, but I was also told the same for 30k."It's never too late" is what they told me.When is going to be too late? Why am I not rich? Am I doing something wrong? Will my grandkids see bitcoin's value reaching 100k usd?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.