Sunday, October 23, 2022

What’s the most secure form of cold storage out there?


full image - Repost: What’s the most secure form of cold storage out there? (from Reddit.com, What’s the most secure form of cold storage out there?)
Ever since I got into crypto all I’ve known is ledger, it was the first thing I bought when I decided I want to buy Bitcoin.But now, I’m feeling to try something else. Even though I’ve had no complaints about my ledger wallet, I’m always on the lookout for the best form of securityShoot me some suggestions, and maybe this will help other people too who could use this info


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.