Monday, October 31, 2022

What does CoinFlip require to buy BTC at one of their ATMs?


full image - Repost: What does CoinFlip require to buy BTC at one of their ATMs? (from Reddit.com, What does CoinFlip require to buy BTC at one of their ATMs?)
I'm asking here hoping to get a response from someone who has used one of their machines recently. Their website makes it seem like you just roll up with a mobile wallet and cash and voila, BTC.However, I've seen a few posts here mentioning the machine will prompt them for a phone number and name before you can purchase anything.So I'm wondering what it is - do I just need a mobile wallet, or do I need an active phone number with legit name attached?Edit: I know the prices are terrible, I'm more interested in acquiring the BTC anonymously and quickly.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.