Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Switch Help


full image - Repost: Switch Help (from Reddit.com, Switch Help)
I'm hoping someone can help as I'm a total noob in the mechanical keyboard area. I ordered a switch tester to aid me in deciding what switches to order for the Defy, which will be my 1st mechanical keyboard, but doesn't look like I'll receive it before the deadline to configure my Defy. I type a lot for work, I research and type all day. I've been using a Microsoft sculpt keyboard and do like that the keys are not loud (misophonia haha) and operation force and activation distance seem to be fine for me. Which of the Defy switch options would offer similar feel to the sculpt? I'm assuming the linear type would be but I really have no idea which of the 4 switches in that category would be similar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.