Sunday, September 13, 2026

Your startup doesn’t have a technology problem.


<a target="_blank" href="Your startup doesn’t have a technology problem.You have a “nobody wants to touch it anymore” problem.You built an MVP. It worked. You got users, maybe even paying customers. Then the codebase grew.And now:The Helm charts feel like a gamble every time you deploy.One developer holds the entire system in his head, and he's burning out.A single feature requires hacking through seven unrelated files.The original team moved on, leaving a fragile black box behind.Your CTO wants a total rewrite, your developers say it's a trap, and you're stuck in the middle burning cash.This is where I come in.I’m a software engineer with 10+ years of experience fixing stuck software across startups, enterprises, and public-sector projects. I don't want to build another greenfield CRUD app. I want to jump into live products that are technically paralyzed and turn them into something your team can confidently build on again.Here is what that looks like:Production triage: Stabilizing a fragile system before it crashes.Surgical refactoring: Fixing architecture and technical debt without blowing up the product.Boring deployments: Cleaning up messy infrastructure, CI/CD, and configurations.High-leverage testing: Introducing the specific tests you actually need, not chasing 100% test coverage metrics.Technical leadership: Acting as a temporary Tech Lead, Architect, or a one-man army to unblock your team.If your product was vibecoded by early engineers, I don't care. I'm not here to judge the legacy code; I'm here to make it maintainable.Most systems don't need a multi-month rewrite. They need 20 carefully chosen surgical changes. The hard part is knowing which 20.If you're a founder thinking, "We have a great business, I just don't trust our technology anymore," let's talk.No sales pitches, no massive slide decks. Just show me the problem, and I'll tell you how we can fix it" title="Your startup doesn’t have a technology problem.">full image</a> <strong> - Repost: Your startup doesn’t have a technology problem.</strong> (<i>from Reddit.com, Your startup doesn’t have a technology problem.</i>) <br><blockquote> Your startup doesn’t have a technology problem.You have a “nobody wants to touch it anymore” problem.You built an MVP. It worked. You got users, maybe even paying customers. Then the codebase grew.And now:The Helm charts feel like a gamble every time you deploy.One developer holds the entire system in his head, and he's burning out.A single feature requires hacking through seven unrelated files.The original team moved on, leaving a fragile black box behind.Your CTO wants a total rewrite, your developers say it's a trap, and you're stuck in the middle burning cash.This is where I come in.I’m a software engineer with 10+ years of experience fixing stuck software across startups, enterprises, and public-sector projects. I don't want to build another greenfield CRUD app. I want to jump into live products that are technically paralyzed and turn them into something your team can confidently build on again.Here is what that looks like:Production triage: Stabilizing a fragile system before it crashes.Surgical refactoring: Fixing architecture and technical debt without blowing up the product.Boring deployments: Cleaning up messy infrastructure, CI/CD, and configurations.High-leverage testing: Introducing the specific tests you actually need, not chasing 100% test coverage metrics.Technical leadership: Acting as a temporary Tech Lead, Architect, or a one-man army to unblock your team.If your product was vibecoded by early engineers, I don't care. I'm not here to judge the legacy code; I'm here to make it maintainable.Most systems don't need a multi-month rewrite. They need 20 carefully chosen surgical changes. The hard part is knowing which 20.If you're a founder thinking, "We have a great business, I just don't trust our technology anymore," let's talk.No sales pitches, no massive slide decks. Just show me the problem, and I'll tell you how we can fix it </blockquote> <hr><h3> <hr><strong>Mining:</strong> <br> <a title="Cryptotab browser" target="_blank" href="https://cryptotabbrowser.com/12/4000343"><u>Bitcoin</u>, Cryptotab browser</a> - <a title="Pi Network, CLOUD PHONEMINING" target="_blank" href="https://minepi.com/cusidore"><u>Pi Network</u> cloud PHONE MINING</a> <br><a title="Fone, CLOUD PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloud.earning"><u>Fone</u>, cloud PHONE MINING</a> cod. dhvd1dkx - <a title="Mintme, PC PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://www.coinimp.com/invite/86d61388-18f9-4f8b-8561-8962c67e7166">Mintme, PC PHONE MINING</a> <hr><strong>Exchanges:</strong> <br> <a title="Coinbase.com" target="_blank" href="http://coinbase.com/join/occhip_8?src=android-link">Coinbase.com</a> - <a title="Stex.com" target="_blank" href="https://stex.com/?ref=27877494">Stex.com</a> - <a title="Probit.com" target="_blank" href="https://www.probit.com/r/46858290">Probit.com</a> <hr><strong>Donations:</strong> <br> <a title="Done crypto" target="_blank" href="https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/140e9bb6-c4ef-4156-92cf-9c87a88fd259">Done crypto</a> </h3><br><br>

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.