Saturday, September 5, 2026

Knickers / Sweating / Burning


<a target="_blank" href="This feels so TMI but with CUTI you have no shame left anymore. I seem to sweat a lot down there, mainly in warm weather. My main constant symptom is chronic burning / irritation. The sweating and having to sit in knickers obviously makes it a million times worse but I’m stuck at work after a long train ride, just general life prevents you from going comando with loose trousers which is most comfortable for CUTI. I’ve done the cotton knickers which makes no difference, does anybody have a hack? I was debating period knickers as they’d absorb the sweat so I wouldn’t effectively be sat in it causing irritation? Anybody else 😅" title="Knickers / Sweating / Burning">full image</a> <strong> - Repost: Knickers / Sweating / Burning</strong> (<i>from Reddit.com, Knickers / Sweating / Burning</i>) <br><blockquote> This feels so TMI but with CUTI you have no shame left anymore. I seem to sweat a lot down there, mainly in warm weather. My main constant symptom is chronic burning / irritation. The sweating and having to sit in knickers obviously makes it a million times worse but I’m stuck at work after a long train ride, just general life prevents you from going comando with loose trousers which is most comfortable for CUTI. I’ve done the cotton knickers which makes no difference, does anybody have a hack? I was debating period knickers as they’d absorb the sweat so I wouldn’t effectively be sat in it causing irritation? Anybody else 😅 </blockquote> <hr><h3> <hr><strong>Mining:</strong> <br> <a title="Cryptotab browser" target="_blank" href="https://cryptotabbrowser.com/12/4000343"><u>Bitcoin</u>, Cryptotab browser</a> - <a title="Pi Network, CLOUD PHONEMINING" target="_blank" href="https://minepi.com/cusidore"><u>Pi Network</u> cloud PHONE MINING</a> <br><a title="Fone, CLOUD PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloud.earning"><u>Fone</u>, cloud PHONE MINING</a> cod. dhvd1dkx - <a title="Mintme, PC PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://www.coinimp.com/invite/86d61388-18f9-4f8b-8561-8962c67e7166">Mintme, PC PHONE MINING</a> <hr><strong>Exchanges:</strong> <br> <a title="Coinbase.com" target="_blank" href="http://coinbase.com/join/occhip_8?src=android-link">Coinbase.com</a> - <a title="Stex.com" target="_blank" href="https://stex.com/?ref=27877494">Stex.com</a> - <a title="Probit.com" target="_blank" href="https://www.probit.com/r/46858290">Probit.com</a> <hr><strong>Donations:</strong> <br> <a title="Done crypto" target="_blank" href="https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/140e9bb6-c4ef-4156-92cf-9c87a88fd259">Done crypto</a> </h3><br><br>

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.