
<a target="_blank" href="Okay so kind of a weird title but i dont know. Anyway, my best friend is visiting me for a few days, and she detailed kind of a weird experience to me. I was at work and she was hanging out in the living room, my parents asked her to watch the baby for a few minutes while they unloaded some furniture from the car. After they left, the Mrs.Rachel on the TV changed to being a man from the perspective of a desktop camera. She described him as working, and the keys clicking audiby, he was middle aged, indian, with a necklace. And also looking at the viewer for sure, or at least she felt that he was. It lasted a few minutes and then turned off before my parents came back inside. So obviously I'm freaked.I see this as having 3 causes.Its an ad we dont recognize.My friend is hallucinating, she recently started wellbutrin and has a history a halucination as a negative reaction to some medications, but never like this. This was very real and also apparently the baby was also looking up at the TV.One or both of us are being watched, hacked, stalked, whatever. There is some sort of camera in my house watching my family, or just my friend, or just me, i dont know. And they have decided to reveal something or other. My friend and I are college aged women, ideal murdering age, so ofc I am on guard.Anyway. Is this crazy? Is there a way to find hidden cameras? Or like do you know what this video is? Its not the "man staring at camera" meme, this guy was apparently in a white room/cubical, and she denied they looked alike. Let me know #scared..." title="Should I be worried about hidden cameras?">full image</a>
<strong> - Repost: Should I be worried about hidden cameras?</strong> (<i>from Reddit.com, Should I be worried about hidden cameras?</i>)
<br><blockquote> Okay so kind of a weird title but i dont know. Anyway, my best friend is visiting me for a few days, and she detailed kind of a weird experience to me. I was at work and she was hanging out in the living room, my parents asked her to watch the baby for a few minutes while they unloaded some furniture from the car. After they left, the Mrs.Rachel on the TV changed to being a man from the perspective of a desktop camera. She described him as working, and the keys clicking audiby, he was middle aged, indian, with a necklace. And also looking at the viewer for sure, or at least she felt that he was. It lasted a few minutes and then turned off before my parents came back inside. So obviously I'm freaked.I see this as having 3 causes.Its an ad we dont recognize.My friend is hallucinating, she recently started wellbutrin and has a history a halucination as a negative reaction to some medications, but never like this. This was very real and also apparently the baby was also looking up at the TV.One or both of us are being watched, hacked, stalked, whatever. There is some sort of camera in my house watching my family, or just my friend, or just me, i dont know. And they have decided to reveal something or other. My friend and I are college aged women, ideal murdering age, so ofc I am on guard.Anyway. Is this crazy? Is there a way to find hidden cameras? Or like do you know what this video is? Its not the "man staring at camera" meme, this guy was apparently in a white room/cubical, and she denied they looked alike. Let me know #scared... </blockquote>
<hr><h3>
<hr><strong>Mining:</strong> <br>
<a title="Cryptotab browser" target="_blank" href="https://cryptotabbrowser.com/12/4000343"><u>Bitcoin</u>, Cryptotab browser</a>
- <a title="Pi Network, CLOUD PHONEMINING" target="_blank" href="https://minepi.com/cusidore"><u>Pi Network</u> cloud PHONE MINING</a>
<br><a title="Fone, CLOUD PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloud.earning"><u>Fone</u>, cloud PHONE MINING</a> cod. dhvd1dkx
- <a title="Mintme, PC PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://www.coinimp.com/invite/86d61388-18f9-4f8b-8561-8962c67e7166">Mintme, PC PHONE MINING</a>
<hr><strong>Exchanges:</strong> <br>
<a title="Coinbase.com" target="_blank" href="http://coinbase.com/join/occhip_8?src=android-link">Coinbase.com</a>
- <a title="Stex.com" target="_blank" href="https://stex.com/?ref=27877494">Stex.com</a>
- <a title="Probit.com" target="_blank" href="https://www.probit.com/r/46858290">Probit.com</a>
<hr><strong>Donations:</strong> <br>
<a title="Done crypto" target="_blank" href="https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/140e9bb6-c4ef-4156-92cf-9c87a88fd259">Done crypto</a>
</h3><br><br>
Social Media Icons