
<a target="_blank" href="Hello :)First of all, thanks for reading my script. I hope you like it. Here is a new story :)I purposely wrote it in m4f because it's the easiest way for me to write. If you want to change the gender, feel free to do so. It doesn't have to be an m4f thing. Do whatever you like. :) English is not my native language either. So I apologize for any mistakes. I'll try to do my best.Please give me credit if you use the script for an audio and feel free to monetize. :)Sometimes I also write about how I imagine acting. You don't have to stick to it. You can also add your own touch to it. The same goes for any sound effects. You can leave them out completely, use some of them, or even completely bombard the audio with sound effects. It's completely up to you. Have fun. :)Backround story: You and your girlfriend are both secret agents at the same agency. Sometimes you go on missions together, and sometimes separately. This time, you’ve both been assigned different missions. But things turn out differently than either of you expected.Beginning of the script:Copy..I’m in position.I'm on the lookout for the target.Nothing yet.Any update, Oracle?They’re running late?(sigh) Figures…..Guess I’m not making it home on time after all.My girlfriend is also on a mission. I hope that hers is better.Knowing her, she'll tease me about having to work overtime again.Yeah, yeah I know, Oracle. I need to focus.No, still nothing.I swear, if this turns out to be another false lead, I will…Hang on! Movement!There's some activity at the south entrance.One individual. Dark coat. Alone… silver briefcase…That’s the target!Oracle! You hear me? The target appeared!Yeah, one clean shot and the job's done.Let’s see…. Magazine loaded…. Safety off…. Wind’s calm...Everything lines up.Let’s do this.Steady…Don’t think. It’s just another job.I’m sorry… (gunshot sound)Target down.Oracle, I'm moving in.Shouldn’t take long.Confirm the kill, leave and go home.Yeah. Home sounds nice.I know, Oracle.But the agency never understands why confirmation is necessary.They always tell us one shot is enough.Trust the gun, trust your training, trust the report….Hahahaha… no..I’ve seen too many people survive shots they shouldn’t have.I’ve made that mistake exactly one.Never again!I’m almost there.Get the car ready, Oracle.I want to be gone the second I’m finished.Just around the corner.There, Target’s still down.No movement. Good.Let’s get a closer look.Center mass. Exactly where I aimed.That should’ve killed you instantly.Let’s make sure…Wait a sec…There’s… a pulse?Damn you’re tougher than I thought.I have to finish this.But first, I want to know who you are.Let’s see your face….(sharp inhale) No…. No no no no!My love! This… this can’t be….Oracle!Oracle, do you copy?It’s her! It’s my girlfriend!Oracle? Do you hear me?Damn it! He’s gone.Forget it. She comes first.My love? Can you hear me?Please wake up!God,,, I didn’t know it was you.I’m so sorry!Please! Stay with me!That’s all I care about now.Come on! Open your eyes!You always tell me I’m impossible to get rid of!Now prove it!Please! Come back to me!Damn! You’re loosing a lot of blood.Let me see.Entry wound… no exit,The bullet is still inside.I can’t remove it here.If I try, I’ll kill you.(car sound) Oracle! The comms cut out.It was her. The target.,.. It was my girlfriend!I don’t understand. Why would the agency send me after her?Did you knew this?No... You're just following orders, just like me. I figured...Yeah, she's alive, Barely. The bullet is still lodged in the wound.I need the first-aid kit. Quick!I need to pressure on the wound.Keep pressing… Good...At least she's unconscious. She can’t feel this. Hopefully...That’ll buy us some time.Help me get her into the car.We need one of the safe houses.I have to perform surgery on her myself. A hospital isn’t an option.It would raise too many questions.And we don’t know who we can trust at the moment.Thank goodness I was trained in emergency trauma care.I'm holding her in my arms. Drive off.She’s breathing. Shallow, but she’s breathing.Pulse is weak. Too weak.I'm keeping an eye on her vitals.Now tell me… What the hell happend? Why was she the target?The agency was hacked?What? But how? And why?No one knows, yet? Shit…Yeah, I know. If the agency is gone dark, we'll have to use one of the safe houses.How much farther to it?Drive faster!I don’t care if we wreck the damn car!Just get us there!She’s losing too much blood.The badange is soaked through.Hand me another one!Hold on my love.I’ll save your life. I swear I will.Just keep fighting for me!Keep breathing.We've survived worse than this. We’ll survive this, too.I know we will.I believe in you.Are we there? Great! Get everything ready for the surgery. I'll carry her inside.End Part 1" title="[M4F] [M4A] Friendly Fire [Part 1] [injured listener] [dramatic] [unconscious listener] [Don't leave me] [secret agent x secret agent]">full image</a>
<strong> - Repost: [M4F] [M4A] Friendly Fire [Part 1] [injured listener] [dramatic] [unconscious listener] [Don't leave me] [secret agent x secret agent]</strong> (<i>from Reddit.com, [M4F] [M4A] Friendly Fire [Part 1] [injured listener] [dramatic] [unconscious listener] [Don't leave me] [secret agent x secret agent]</i>)
<br><blockquote> Hello :)First of all, thanks for reading my script. I hope you like it. Here is a new story :)I purposely wrote it in m4f because it's the easiest way for me to write. If you want to change the gender, feel free to do so. It doesn't have to be an m4f thing. Do whatever you like. :) English is not my native language either. So I apologize for any mistakes. I'll try to do my best.Please give me credit if you use the script for an audio and feel free to monetize. :)Sometimes I also write about how I imagine acting. You don't have to stick to it. You can also add your own touch to it. The same goes for any sound effects. You can leave them out completely, use some of them, or even completely bombard the audio with sound effects. It's completely up to you. Have fun. :)Backround story: You and your girlfriend are both secret agents at the same agency. Sometimes you go on missions together, and sometimes separately. This time, you’ve both been assigned different missions. But things turn out differently than either of you expected.Beginning of the script:Copy..I’m in position.I'm on the lookout for the target.Nothing yet.Any update, Oracle?They’re running late?(sigh) Figures…..Guess I’m not making it home on time after all.My girlfriend is also on a mission. I hope that hers is better.Knowing her, she'll tease me about having to work overtime again.Yeah, yeah I know, Oracle. I need to focus.No, still nothing.I swear, if this turns out to be another false lead, I will…Hang on! Movement!There's some activity at the south entrance.One individual. Dark coat. Alone… silver briefcase…That’s the target!Oracle! You hear me? The target appeared!Yeah, one clean shot and the job's done.Let’s see…. Magazine loaded…. Safety off…. Wind’s calm...Everything lines up.Let’s do this.Steady…Don’t think. It’s just another job.I’m sorry… (gunshot sound)Target down.Oracle, I'm moving in.Shouldn’t take long.Confirm the kill, leave and go home.Yeah. Home sounds nice.I know, Oracle.But the agency never understands why confirmation is necessary.They always tell us one shot is enough.Trust the gun, trust your training, trust the report….Hahahaha… no..I’ve seen too many people survive shots they shouldn’t have.I’ve made that mistake exactly one.Never again!I’m almost there.Get the car ready, Oracle.I want to be gone the second I’m finished.Just around the corner.There, Target’s still down.No movement. Good.Let’s get a closer look.Center mass. Exactly where I aimed.That should’ve killed you instantly.Let’s make sure…Wait a sec…There’s… a pulse?Damn you’re tougher than I thought.I have to finish this.But first, I want to know who you are.Let’s see your face….(sharp inhale) No…. No no no no!My love! This… this can’t be….Oracle!Oracle, do you copy?It’s her! It’s my girlfriend!Oracle? Do you hear me?Damn it! He’s gone.Forget it. She comes first.My love? Can you hear me?Please wake up!God,,, I didn’t know it was you.I’m so sorry!Please! Stay with me!That’s all I care about now.Come on! Open your eyes!You always tell me I’m impossible to get rid of!Now prove it!Please! Come back to me!Damn! You’re loosing a lot of blood.Let me see.Entry wound… no exit,The bullet is still inside.I can’t remove it here.If I try, I’ll kill you.(car sound) Oracle! The comms cut out.It was her. The target.,.. It was my girlfriend!I don’t understand. Why would the agency send me after her?Did you knew this?No... You're just following orders, just like me. I figured...Yeah, she's alive, Barely. The bullet is still lodged in the wound.I need the first-aid kit. Quick!I need to pressure on the wound.Keep pressing… Good...At least she's unconscious. She can’t feel this. Hopefully...That’ll buy us some time.Help me get her into the car.We need one of the safe houses.I have to perform surgery on her myself. A hospital isn’t an option.It would raise too many questions.And we don’t know who we can trust at the moment.Thank goodness I was trained in emergency trauma care.I'm holding her in my arms. Drive off.She’s breathing. Shallow, but she’s breathing.Pulse is weak. Too weak.I'm keeping an eye on her vitals.Now tell me… What the hell happend? Why was she the target?The agency was hacked?What? But how? And why?No one knows, yet? Shit…Yeah, I know. If the agency is gone dark, we'll have to use one of the safe houses.How much farther to it?Drive faster!I don’t care if we wreck the damn car!Just get us there!She’s losing too much blood.The badange is soaked through.Hand me another one!Hold on my love.I’ll save your life. I swear I will.Just keep fighting for me!Keep breathing.We've survived worse than this. We’ll survive this, too.I know we will.I believe in you.Are we there? Great! Get everything ready for the surgery. I'll carry her inside.End Part 1 </blockquote>
<hr><h3>
<hr><strong>Mining:</strong> <br>
<a title="Cryptotab browser" target="_blank" href="https://cryptotabbrowser.com/12/4000343"><u>Bitcoin</u>, Cryptotab browser</a>
- <a title="Pi Network, CLOUD PHONEMINING" target="_blank" href="https://minepi.com/cusidore"><u>Pi Network</u> cloud PHONE MINING</a>
<br><a title="Fone, CLOUD PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloud.earning"><u>Fone</u>, cloud PHONE MINING</a> cod. dhvd1dkx
- <a title="Mintme, PC PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://www.coinimp.com/invite/86d61388-18f9-4f8b-8561-8962c67e7166">Mintme, PC PHONE MINING</a>
<hr><strong>Exchanges:</strong> <br>
<a title="Coinbase.com" target="_blank" href="http://coinbase.com/join/occhip_8?src=android-link">Coinbase.com</a>
- <a title="Stex.com" target="_blank" href="https://stex.com/?ref=27877494">Stex.com</a>
- <a title="Probit.com" target="_blank" href="https://www.probit.com/r/46858290">Probit.com</a>
<hr><strong>Donations:</strong> <br>
<a title="Done crypto" target="_blank" href="https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/140e9bb6-c4ef-4156-92cf-9c87a88fd259">Done crypto</a>
</h3><br><br>
Social Media Icons