Tuesday, July 21, 2026

I'm hacked and can't verify open sessions with Google. I need help


<a target="_blank" href="I know my toxic family has hacked my phone and they're able to see my texts and calls. Im afraid they also can see my social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook. I tried to bypass their stalking by using TextNow, which I'm not sure they have access to. I tried checking for open sessions on other devices on my Google security and privacy settings and I found nothing. Since my stepbrother works at a cellphone company I'm thinking he can see my texts and call log offline using some tool that has access to cellphone towers. I'm getting really frustrated and I don't want them to see who I call and text. I try to keep my location turned off. I really don't know how to keep them from snooping through my private stuff. Dealing with this is really annoying and I need guidance on what steps to take to take precaution and gain my privacy back." title="I'm hacked and can't verify open sessions with Google. I need help">full image</a> <strong> - Repost: I'm hacked and can't verify open sessions with Google. I need help</strong> (<i>from Reddit.com, I'm hacked and can't verify open sessions with Google. I need help</i>) <br><blockquote> I know my toxic family has hacked my phone and they're able to see my texts and calls. Im afraid they also can see my social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook. I tried to bypass their stalking by using TextNow, which I'm not sure they have access to. I tried checking for open sessions on other devices on my Google security and privacy settings and I found nothing. Since my stepbrother works at a cellphone company I'm thinking he can see my texts and call log offline using some tool that has access to cellphone towers. I'm getting really frustrated and I don't want them to see who I call and text. I try to keep my location turned off. I really don't know how to keep them from snooping through my private stuff. Dealing with this is really annoying and I need guidance on what steps to take to take precaution and gain my privacy back. </blockquote> <hr><h3> <hr><strong>Mining:</strong> <br> <a title="Cryptotab browser" target="_blank" href="https://cryptotabbrowser.com/12/4000343"><u>Bitcoin</u>, Cryptotab browser</a> - <a title="Pi Network, CLOUD PHONEMINING" target="_blank" href="https://minepi.com/cusidore"><u>Pi Network</u> cloud PHONE MINING</a> <br><a title="Fone, CLOUD PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloud.earning"><u>Fone</u>, cloud PHONE MINING</a> cod. dhvd1dkx - <a title="Mintme, PC PHONE MINING" target="_blank" href="https://www.coinimp.com/invite/86d61388-18f9-4f8b-8561-8962c67e7166">Mintme, PC PHONE MINING</a> <hr><strong>Exchanges:</strong> <br> <a title="Coinbase.com" target="_blank" href="http://coinbase.com/join/occhip_8?src=android-link">Coinbase.com</a> - <a title="Stex.com" target="_blank" href="https://stex.com/?ref=27877494">Stex.com</a> - <a title="Probit.com" target="_blank" href="https://www.probit.com/r/46858290">Probit.com</a> <hr><strong>Donations:</strong> <br> <a title="Done crypto" target="_blank" href="https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/140e9bb6-c4ef-4156-92cf-9c87a88fd259">Done crypto</a> </h3><br><br>

Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.