Saturday, October 12, 2024

What is fastest way to unlike everything after account got hacked


full image - Repost: What is fastest way to unlike everything after account got hacked (from Reddit.com, What is fastest way to unlike everything after account got hacked)
My account got hacked and I had to change my password. I realized that they probably used some script because there is thousands of likes on posts that I never saw. I would like to unlike everything (doesn't matter if I unlike stuff that I liked). I have tried using selection in app, but it's random. Sometimes it lets me to unlike 20-30 posts, then sometimes it doesn't let me to unlike more than 10. I tried contacting support but I have never got any response back. Anyone have recommendation how to unlike everything?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.