Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Stealth Build Question


full image - Repost: Stealth Build Question (from Reddit.com, Stealth Build Question)
So I just got this game about 2 and a half weeks ago and i’m nearing max level. I’m level 58 with 20 in reflexes, 20 in cool, 20 in technical, and 8 in body. I recently really found out how cool quick hacks are and Im kinda upset i didn’t know about them before (I already reallocated my stats.) So I was wondering if it would even be worth it to still put points into intelligence considering I have 7 available attributes. Or should I just dump them into body and ignore the intelligence tree altogether (though an int/ref/cool build would be fun asf)Thanks in advance chooms 👍


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.