Saturday, September 28, 2024

Is Sol Foundation a honeypot?


full image - Repost: Is Sol Foundation a honeypot? (from Reddit.com, Is Sol Foundation a honeypot?)
I reached out to them like a year ago offering collaboration opportunities.Now, a year later, out of nowhere,I got a copy&paste reply by them with an invitation asking me to fill out a form for a background check.Everything about it looks suspicious as fuck:A) The Email isn't personalised and not even adressing my previous message. It's a plain copy&paste text.B) w/o previous contact they ask me for an insane amount of personal information.C) The background check form is hosted on a questionable third-party site.D) The person which is an alleged representative of the org looks like a fake persona.What the fuck is going on?I am concerned they might have gotten hacked and my data is comprimised. They could even be a honeypot at this point or were at least fell for fake persona.Everything about it looks like scam.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.