Monday, September 23, 2024

How do I send email saying I am a real sender?


full image - Repost: How do I send email saying I am a real sender? (from Reddit.com, How do I send email saying I am a real sender? )
Someome is using my email address to send spam. My email account is not hacked, it wasn't used to spam my mom's email address (they don't have access to my contacts) and there is no sent message in my account (aside from the email I sent out). Historically there is not authentication for email. But is there a way to authenticate now? I cannot spend email to my mom's yahoo email address. It got rejected. Is there a way to authenticate when I use android outlook app to send from my hotmail email account? So, yahoo knows I am not the imposter? Thank you


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.