Saturday, September 7, 2024

Facebook account hacked but still linked to Instagram - can it be recovered?


full image - Repost: Facebook account hacked but still linked to Instagram - can it be recovered? (from Reddit.com, Facebook account hacked but still linked to Instagram - can it be recovered? )
My Facebook account was hacked, they changed the email address. I noticed today that account is still linked to my Instagram (which I still have control over). But it won't let me disconnect the accounts without knowing the hacked Facebook page's password. They even used a pic recently uploaded to my Instagram as a new Facebook pfp. Facebook of course will do nothing about it. Is there any way I can utilize this account connection and knowing the email address (but not password) of the stolen fb account? Or should I just delete the Instagram account and consider it lost too.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.