Monday, September 30, 2024

Account got hacked and locked


full image - Repost: Account got hacked and locked (from Reddit.com, Account got hacked and locked)
I keep getting emails of meta receipts for ads. I have not used facebook/meta for like 10 years, and do not have a business. Anyways, I know that meta support is terrible and that its not my card being charged. My guess is its using another hacked account's card details (rip to that guy).My question is since the account is locked and my card isnt connected to it in any way, am I fine or will this come back to bite me later on?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.