Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Point and shoot camera project


full image - Repost: Point and shoot camera project (from Reddit.com, Point and shoot camera project)
Hey, I'm going to embark on my first project and wanted some advice on the parts I need to pick! I want to develop a point and shoot camera with self embeded film filters and camera setting manipulation! I already figured out everything I need but don't know which hardware to buy, so I will phrase my questions on a list:1 - For the board I was thinking the pi 4B as it can connect the camera module and a small display! But I started questioning myself if this board is overkill, is it? Because I would love to have a smaller board as I intend to put all the eletronics inside an old film camera!2 - For the camera I was thinking the hack eye 64mp, as I want a lot of details and good focus! Again, is this overkill?3 - power supply I was thinking about something similar to pijuice with a 5000mah battery or even bigger if there is space! Will this be enough for a day of on/off shooting? Are there any other options that can fit inside an old camera?I really appreciate if anyone could steer me in the right direction!Thanks!!!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.