Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I had slow DNS response times, the culprit was a static IP address in another range.


full image - Repost: I had slow DNS response times, the culprit was a static IP address in another range. (from Reddit.com, I had slow DNS response times, the culprit was a static IP address in another range.)
I installed my Firewalla Gold a few weeks back, and since then my desktop has been very slow in loading webpages. I finally got around to look at it, and it turns out that I had a static IP address on it and I wonder how it even worked?My current IP Address range is 192.168.200.1 range 255.255.255.0, but my desktop was running my old IP range of 192.168.219.1 (same subnet). I was using the google 8.8.8.8 DNS.I am also running the Google Nest hack and running that on 192.168.210.1, not sure if that matters though.I am curious if anyone could explain how I was still able to use my desktop on that old range.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.