Friday, August 16, 2024

Are the CAP pokemon in any hacks or fangames?


full image - Repost: Are the CAP pokemon in any hacks or fangames? (from Reddit.com, Are the CAP pokemon in any hacks or fangames?)
I recently found out while messing with teambuilder that there are a few fakemon in the selection and after a bit of digging I learned about the “Create a Pokemon” system and the CAP mode as a whole.And I fell in love with a bunch of the designs like Kerfluffle, Snaelstrom, Necturne, Venomicon and ESPECIALLY crucibelle.I usually try basing my “canon” teams around the teams I use in games because that lets me connect with them more, so I thought about building a team in showdown with them and using battling other players as a substitute for a game. Small problem though is that apparently nobody else plays it because I couldn’t get a match at all.I know its kind of arbitrary but I really want to build a connection with these fakemon like I do with regular pokemon so I was just wondering if there were any projects out now or in the works where those pokemon are usable.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.