Monday, July 8, 2024

Need help with creating sales for a US based clothing Brand


full image - Repost: Need help with creating sales for a US based clothing Brand (from Reddit.com, Need help with creating sales for a US based clothing Brand )
Hey! I have recently started freelancing and onboarded a client for whom I am helping with marketing their launch (their first-ever products). The products are designer clothes for baby girls. I am struggling with scaling the brand via ads and emails. I have a lot of experience, but since I am managing most of it, I am unable to figure out how to crack it. It's been a month, and all my efforts haven't brought the client any sales. I am starting to lose confidence. I am following all the right strategies, including SEO, emails, and ads, but for some reason, it's just not working. I am really looking for professional support, advice, or hacks—anything that could help. I can't name the brand, but it's a designer label clothing brand currently starting with a kids' collection. The target audience is parents in the USA.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.