Friday, July 5, 2024

Hacked please help!!


full image - Repost: Hacked please help!! (from Reddit.com, Hacked please help!!)
My gmail account got hacked, I saw it immediately but they worked very quick and changed my password, also they hacked the Google Authenticator account and changed the recovery email, 2fa and recovery phone number from every account I have. They gained access to binance and stole some crypto. But the thing that affects me the most is that I have my entire life in google drive and photos. I have extremely sensitive documents as I used the account as a safe box, there are photos of me holding my IDs, every identification possible and a long list of etcetera. What can I do to recover the account? Please help I’m desperate


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.