Friday, June 7, 2024

My EA account was HACKED, my apex account banned and stolen


full image - Repost: My EA account was HACKED, my apex account banned and stolen (from Reddit.com, My EA account was HACKED, my apex account banned and stolen)
Hi guys,I really need someone's help. My EA account was recently hacked (someone had access to my creation email and could receive the verification codes needed) and when I finally managed to get it back my apex account had been banned. I appealed the ban and they thankfully lifted said ban. When I logged into apex my account was just GONE. It had been replaced by a random lvl300 account with few skins and almost no currency (apex coins and legends tokens). My lvl 470 something account (first prestige) was just gone. An account where I spent some money (have 2 heirlooms) and 3k+ hours playing.I really don't know what to do since I tried contacting EA's customer support and LITERAL BOTS get back to me. They just say how my progress can't be recovered and how they can't help me.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.