Sunday, June 9, 2024

Hacked computer


full image - Repost: Hacked computer (from Reddit.com, Hacked computer)
So my ex had physical acces to my computer and phone about 2 years ago. She hacked my phone and I got a new one, and now I think my computer is hacked as well. Someone seems to be doing odd things like joining my private matches in a game, to moving things on my desktop. I have my phone on it's own wifi and don't want my PC on the same network. But I need to download something on my PC and am wondering if it's safe to connect my PC to my new network if I disconnect my phone from it. And I'm saving up to take my PC somewhere to be cleared or something


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.