Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Glutes training


full image - Repost: Glutes training (from Reddit.com, Glutes training)
struggled with consistency since i started training 2/3 years ago. Been keeping up this last 2 months my training 4 days a week (no skips) and been alternating:Pull-leg-push-pullPush-leg-pull-pushFor leg day I have been doing:Hack squat - leg press - leg extension - dead lift But for today I switched and tried: Squats at the rack - leg extension - hip trust - lunges (lunges not weighted, till I drop)Should I alternate the two types of leg days each week or just pick one ? And any other suggestions ?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.