Thursday, May 23, 2024

Ex’s browser history in my phone


full image - Repost: Ex’s browser history in my phone (from Reddit.com, Ex’s browser history in my phone)
Phone hacked for over a year. 4 phones 2 carriers. Now I’m seeing my ex’s browser history along with my ex best friend’s and other weird websites I’ve never visited. He just came to our son’s baseball game affer being confronted about this by me and my dad. Totally unscathed. I flipped out in front of everyone and told him to leave. This is a guy who almost cracked my head open 3 years ago and I had him arrested. I threatened to call the police. He’s on probation and again, isn’t scared. Is denying it. Threatened me with “see you in court”.Some baseball dad I never saw before just walked by and said “oh no, let’s call the police!!” I said, yeah I said that earlier. Everyone laughed. I’m distraught. I’m literally being trolled by every single person around me all the time. I can’t take it anymore.HOW is he doing this to my phone, how are others involved. HOW CAN I PROVE IT. It’s his work log ins among other things. Websites I would never visit. Gaming websites our son pointed out and said yep that’s daddy.Or is it some government spyware that we’re tethered together to that’s malfunctioning.Been in court for 9 years. My custody case was thrown to the wolves by both of my lawyers. The only thing that has saved it this far is my close attention to detail and his arrest record but I feel like I’m losing and my days are numbered. I dodge entrapments every single day. Including one on here recently. Aaron LeBlanc. Super nice dude, lots of info. “fellow TI”. He turned out to be a private investigator and homeland security.Please help.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.