
full image - Repost: I think I have a cyber stalker. How can I be fully secure online? (from Reddit.com, I think I have a cyber stalker. How can I be fully secure online?) This is going to be a long one but I’ll try to condense to the best of my ability. Recently (within the past year) my main email address showed up on a dark web data list. I was unaware of this till it was pretty much too late. Every account connected to that email was compromised (Snapchat, instagram, Facebook, Amazon, Apple ID, even my fkn PlayStation account). What made me realize my info was compromised was when I started constantly receiving illicit images of myself through instagram, email, & my phone number. I got put on some sort of website with my stolen content on display & w my full name/contact info attached (but that’s a whole other story). I tried to do some damage control & make all my accounts as private as possible. I switched to an encrypted email which is completely separate from my original email that was compromised. It took me months to fully feel secure again. The other night my Snapchat was compromised yet again & someone went in & changed the password, however this time I never received any sort of confirmation code or indication that my account was trying to be hacked. My email is airtight, can’t say the same for my phone number but even if they had access to my phone number, there never was any sort of verification code sent to me. I use a VPN 24/7 & have malware detection such as McAfee. At this point I’m at a loss. I have two factor authentication set up for all of my accounts, hell I don’t even keep my passwords in electronic form, only written. When it happened, my phone was doing a software update, could that have broken some privacy walls down? Right before it happened I also got about 5 no caller ID phone calls. I don’t understand the motive; I’ve had some blackmail messages, but for the most part it seems as if someone is just hyper fixated on my data at this point. If anyone has ANY tips/ideas for how I can secure my internet use, I’m all ears. Mining: Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING Exchanges: Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com Donations: Done crypto
Social Media Icons