Sunday, October 16, 2022

Which online TRT clinic?


full image - Repost: Which online TRT clinic? (from Reddit.com, Which online TRT clinic?)
I'm considering switching from my local endocrinologist doc to a TRT clinic - my doc was happy to get me to 375 and leave me there....but I would like to go higher to see where my optimal level is. I'm looking to improve overall energy/libido and improve muscle mass in the gym, but have no desire to get up to 1000+ levels. I'm looking for function over form.Plus, Xyosted is very expensive, and I'm coming up on the high deductible part of the year (so, cost will go up to 500+/month until I meet my deductible. I've already got recent labs, so what clinic will be best? (TRT Nation, Defy, Male Excel, etc?)


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.