Friday, September 2, 2022

[Question] Bitcoin Core freezes up; pegs a thread all to itself


full image - Repost: [Question] Bitcoin Core freezes up; pegs a thread all to itself (from Reddit.com, [Question] Bitcoin Core freezes up; pegs a thread all to itself)
Hello! o7I've been having a really annoying issue with my bitcoin client that i cant find the solution to. Randomly, my bitcoin peer will start failing to send requests. At the same time, it pegs an entire thread, and it will stay that way until i intervene and restart it. I've tried everything, even using a different computer with the default config (other than debug=1). I can't seem to find anyone else having my issue, and nothing in my logs stands out to me.Logs are hereSpecs for both machines:main peer: - OS: EndeavourOS Linux x86_64 - Host: MacBookAir7,2 1.0 - Kernel: 5.19.1-zen1-1-zen - CPU: Intel i5-5350U @ 2.900GHztest peer: - OS: EndeavourOS Linux x86_64 - Host: MacBookPro16,2 1.0 - Kernel: 5.18.16-arch1 - CPU: Intel i5-1038NG7 @ 3.800GHzSomething to note, when i did my test with the default config, i used bitcoin-qt, and it was still saying it was connected to 11 peers, although i couldnt add or remove any. Thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.