Tuesday, September 6, 2022

PSA for those planning Reflection of Paradise EXP pushes


full image - Repost: PSA for those planning Reflection of Paradise EXP pushes (from Reddit.com, PSA for those planning Reflection of Paradise EXP pushes)
TLDR: Don't overpay for difficultly level of Reflection of Paradise tiles when buying Lakes for EXP pushes.So I have never hit level 100 before in this game, but the introduction of RoP tiles in Lake made me feel like this was my best chance for making this happen. I leaned on these heavily after level 95, before running them exclusively to get from level 98 to 99.Often times when buying higher level lakes, the seller would ask me if the diff level made a big difference to EXP gain. I found myself lying saying it did (because, logically speaking this would clearly make sense) but in reality I didn't really know.As I set off to get from 99 to 100, I figured I would test it out more directly. My findings from the first 35% of my grind are below (all lakes were area level 83):Diff 4: ~4m EXP @ 60cDiff 5: ~4m EXP @ 55cDiff 6: ~5.5m EXP @ 70cDiff 7: ~6.5m EXP @ 70cDiff 8: ~6m EXP @ 80cDiff 9: ~4m EXP @ 80cDiff 10: ~5.5m EXP @ 100c (Run 2: ~7.5m EXP)Diff 11: ~9m EXP @ 115cDiff 12: ~10m EXP @ 130cDiff 13: ~7m EXP @ 160cDiff 14: ~12m EXP @ 1 DivineDiff 15: ~6.5m EXP @ 1.1 Divine (Run 2: ~7m EXP)Diff 16: ~8m EXP @ 2.2 DivinesMakes TOTAL sense right? Clearly, the market is going on my previous assumption that there is a direct relationship between EXP and difficulty level. In reality, while running higher level lakes seems to have a higher EXP ceiling, it by no means guarantees you more value for your money. Furthermore, these higher level lakes adds to the risk of dying exponentially (engaged AN paradise monkeys hit light freight trains at higher diff tiers).You might ask if there are any determinants from EXP, and sadly there is one, but you won't know it until you get to the tile itself. I've found that RoP tiles have a few different variations in layout and density. The lvl 14 tile here had a layout that was heavy on devourers, while the two lvl 15 tiles were dominated by mobs of the non-subterranean variety. Anecdotally speaking, I can say that these devourer tiles consistently give far more EXP than the others, no matter the level being run.Ultimately, I would say that for the vast majority of the community running mid-tier lakes is absolutely the way to go. I know I personally will be completing the remaining two-thirds of my journey to level 100 in the Diff 7 - 12 range, and will absolutely never pay the absurd prices for tier 15 / 16 lakes again.I hope this helped at least a few people out there in their quests for 100... and for those that aren't planning on doing something like this, I hope this serves as another outlet for your frustration on how many elements of LoK are completely half-baked and defy the foundational principle that the reward for doing something should directly scale with the difficulty of doing it.Oh - and if you're curious about the financial elements of this strategy... it is a complete money pit because LoK rewards remain garbage. On a related note... anyone out there want to buy ~5,000 lvl 1 gems with 5% - 19% quality? How about a couple thousand yellow maps? No? Damn.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.