Sunday, September 25, 2022

Any other bag holders? I feel so alone.


full image - Repost: Any other bag holders? I feel so alone. (from Reddit.com, Any other bag holders? I feel so alone.)
I have an average buy price of about 50k and listened to everyone who was saying we will never see X price again and 100k btc imminent. Now I feel like an absolute idiot and whenever I see those same people who I listened to now saying that Bitcoin will go to 10k makes it sting even more. I know the common advice people will give is to keep dca and lower your average but I put in my life savings and don’t currently have the room in my budget. Now everyone here is saying that the next bullrun will take another 2-3 years which will feel like an eternity so how can I deal with the depression of being a bag holder? Also any other bag holders out there can comment so I don’t feel so alone and stupid? Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.