Wednesday, August 31, 2022

What stops LN from eventually becoming centralized?


full image - Repost: What stops LN from eventually becoming centralized? (from Reddit.com, What stops LN from eventually becoming centralized?)
I'm a maxi... But I've had a thought that's bugging me. If one day I must use an LN node with more channels in order to be more confident my transaction has the shortest route possible, how does the network NOT become centralized over sufficient time?FedEx became the beast they are by utilizing this centralized connection principle.See: https://ift.tt/RwaPBoz someone explain what forces resist this?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.