Monday, August 29, 2022

Mining bitcoin, Looking for Cheap Electric


full image - Repost: Looking for Cheap Electric (from Reddit.com, Looking for Cheap Electric)
I'm looking to run 200kw-300kw somewhere in the Austin metro, Houston metro or Nashville metro areas.Would love to hear weird scenarios for leases because only need like 1000 Sq ft but I need 3 phase 300 amps roughly.Trying to get the cheap electric but can listen to scenarios that will reduce costs for a part er who had the extra space and capacity.OR Holler at me if you have a used mining container compete that just needs miners, can be a smaller capacity container as well.Legitimatemessages to my dm's please. I work in Bitcoin mining for a large player so I'm not stupid, don't waste either of ours time.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.