Monday, August 1, 2022

Call 988 for the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline


full image - Repost: Call 988 for the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline (from Reddit.com, Call 988 for the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline)
The new Lifeline (988) launched nationwide on July 16th. Formerly the National Suicide Preventine Lifeline (1-800-273-TALK). Hopefully you or someone you know will never need to call 988, but now it's easier than ever.They've even seen a huge uptick in calls since the new number went into effect. I think that's great. Calling 988 is easy to remember and share just like 911.It's usually dark days when the number for suicide prevention gets posted in this sub. I don't think today is that dark day. Just a friendly reminder.On a personal note, I want to add that I've had to call Suicide Prevention not for myself but because I was worried about someone else and they talked me through the next steps to take. That friend is alive today. Angry at me but alive, and I can live with that.I'm good and I hope are all good, too!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.