Tuesday, August 16, 2022

BITCOIN DEPOSITS TO COINBASE WALLET from mining pool not showing up


full image - Repost: BITCOIN DEPOSITS TO COINBASE WALLET from mining pool not showing up (from Reddit.com, BITCOIN DEPOSITS TO COINBASE WALLET from mining pool not showing up)
I use Coinbase wallet to send all my mining profits from Luxor mining pool. I began to notice I am not showing the correct balance. So far I should have 1.19 Bitcoin that was sent from Luxor to Coinbase but my Coinbase wallet only shows 1.0332. Today another .0109 Bitcoin was sent and it shows up on my coinbase wallet as with all my daily deposits but my running balance hasn't changed. Anyone know why this is happening? I've never withdrawn any BTC from my wallet so there have only been deposits.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.