Monday, July 4, 2022

3 easy strategies to win in the bear market


full image - Repost: 3 easy strategies to win in the bear market (from Reddit.com, 3 easy strategies to win in the bear market)
It's a bear market and I'm always looking for opportunities to better myself. So here in my garage, just bought this new laptop so I can spend more time on Binance Smart Chain. It’s fun to get on CT and tell everyone how I got in early on MILF coin. But you know what I like more than shitting on retail? Technical Analysis. In fact, I’m proud I learnt from Youtube how to be a millionaire in one year just by using leverage and staking APY. It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, “its far better to buy a coin with high staking yield than just hodl.”Now maybe you’ve seen my Youtube where I talk about how I buy one altcoin a day. In fact, the real reason I keep this bag of shiba here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that dreams are still possible because it wasn't long ago I thought 'why don't try I selling 'advice' instead of trading to make money?"But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into an influencer. And another influencer. And a few more influencers. We met on telegram. And they showed me what they did to become multimillionaires. Again, it’s not just about money, it’s about the good life; health, wealth, love and lambos and F U money. And so I made a little coin, details are actually on my discord, but it's going to the moon .Now, this isn’t a “get rich quick” scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I’m not promising you that tomorrow you’re gonna be able to go out and buy a Lamborghini. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I make a new coin on BSC or uniswap. Like I said, now it’s not the most professional; I just gave it a stupid name and there's no utility but it’s real... Nobody can argue, these coins are gonna go up. And I’m going to give you the three most important things you can do today. So click the link, go put a little money in or a lot, whatever it it’s just a few dollars to make you rich. Invest in yourself. Always be curious. Don’t be a cynic. Don't FUD. Okay, people see coins like this and they say “Ah that’s a pump and dump ponzi.”Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be an optimist. Like, Mark Cuban, the man who... I can't remember what he did, but a lot of people know him for some reason. Anyway, he said that he was only fifteen years old when he invested in Titan, and that coin changed his life. Coins can change your life. And in that coin, Titan said “moon” so if you’re a cynic, if you’re a pessimist you don’t need to click here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a Lamborghini, maybe it’s a new job, a girlfriend or being able to discuss finances with friends and family again while looking them in the eye.Maybe it’s a new lifestyle without so much stress, eating some gum, masterbating before bed without crying, doing those things you know you’re destined to do. You can't do those unless you understand finances. Crypto, I don’t call it crypto anymore, I call it We're All Gonna Make It. You must have enough belief in WAGMI to live out your dream and to live out your destiny. So, I’ll see you in my discord, it’s a new coin and you’ll see there absolutely pumping it to the moon.So just click discord link and you’ll be taken there in a second, and uh, I’m excited to dump this on you. I mean, pump it with you. You’ll see, not because of anything of me but because I’ve been fortunate enough to learn from influencers many years ahead of me. Not just in YouTube videos like these, although I love YouTube but also telegram groups. So let me share with you these three tips that have made all the difference in my life. They’re practical, you can do them today, you can start on them today. All right? See you there in my discord.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.